Thursday, February 4, 2010

Lobster Queens and Sparkle Dreams



Screw Avatars, this is what I want to be in my next life.  Except I still want the hair attach-to-vines-hooky-up things.  Like scarves.  But this Spring 2010 collection is way cool.  As in Cooler that the Ice Queen in Narnia.  And even cooler than a polar bears toenails.  And speaking of queens, its by Alexander McQueen.  Known for being outrageous, he really blew this one out of the water.  And out of the forest where the blue people live.  Check out his lookbook.


As if this shiz could get any cooler… that’s right, check out the shoes.  Just like our beloved GaGa in her Bad Romance video, we would be rocking the sparkle shit out of these Lobster Claw heels. Ok maybe not in real life, but in mental Fashionland for sure.  These babies are 10 inches high.  Take that Jessica Simpson and your 5 inchers. 


Apparently some models refused to walk the height of the heels for safety reasons...


You know what GaGa says… “walk walk, fashion baby, work it move that bitch crazy.”



You'd think I want to end this post on a happy note. (GaGa and shoes). But no.  These do remind me slightly of my favorite syndrome to google images of:

Ectrodactyly, sometimes referred to as the “Lobster-Claw Syndrome”.  

I wasn't allowed to talk about it or google it while I was preggers, but now the little monster was born happy and healthy and I have a plastic alien in my uterus which prevents possible accidental lobster babies so I think I am in the clear....

6 comments:

meredith said...

i don't have lobster claws, but i will be getting a pair of those heels to play dress up in. and i was born with an extra thumb, so i'm part alien. it's gone no, but the alien in me is still there.

meredith said...

*now

Organic Meatbag said...

It must have been hell for Lobster boy to masturbate...I mean really, because all 5 fingers really come in handy for proper erection control...

Julie said...

i met someone with "lobster-itis"...i mean i LOVE shoes, but there comes a point where I say , "thanks but no thanks"...unless it's halloween...

Anonymous said...

Tyra also would tell those whiney bitches to quit crying and make their money.

chinamommy said...

how do i get those shoes? my 4' 11 3/4" frame could use them to reach the dishes in the top cupboard!