Monday, February 1, 2010

MUSIC MONDAY: LADY GAGA


I’M JUST TRYING TO CHANGE THE WORLD ONE SEQUIN AT A TIME” – Lady GaGa


Here’s probably more than you ever wanted to know about Lady Gaga:


Yay for Lady Gaga!  I am pretty upset that she didn’t win album of the year, but she was freaking awesome so whatevs. She was nominated for 5 and won 2 Grammys:
Best Dance Recording: Lady Gaga - 'Poker Face'
Best Electronic/Dance Album: Lady Gaga - 'The Fame'

woooh little monsters! im going to put these right next to al... on Twitpic

Armani designed all her clothes.  She really likes Italian designers since she’s Italian.  Fact.

Thank you so much to Mr. Armani for making my
beautiful fashion on Twitpic

About her fashion, GaGa says: “It’s meant to make guys think: ‘I don’t know if this is sexy or just weird.’” – Lady GaGa


Gaga to Elton John:  “So I’m gonna need to smear soot all over your face for this performance.  You cool with that?”

me and my angel baby on
Twitpic
Coolest thing about this performance: Sparkle glasses.

Gaga is all about the Monsters.  I am totally down with this, being that I call our little red-headed midget friend a little monster always.  His room is monster friendly, and has monster bowling.  Anyway she had a tribute to her fans with this creepy and cool arm piano that she used for her performance with EJ.

piano designed my the famous and dear friend
TERENCE KOH, ins... on Twitpic

Her kick ass Statue of Liberty, Emerald City but in blue looking hat totally rocked.  She was so stoic when Taylor Swift won, but we are convinced she was happy for her.  She doesn’t even care about winning.  She is that cool. And she looked rad.

having "tea" during show in
phillip tracy hat and armani suit on Twitpic


Gaga Speak:


House of Gaga:  The whole Gaga Klan, from her stylists, hair, makeup, designers, dancers, DJ's to Technical Engineers. "It's my friends. They're all very young and they work with me on designing the show and designing clothing and putting the music and the fashion and the dancing and the lighting together."

{We've heard that it is a warehouse space, not dissimilar to the one used by Andy Warhol back in the 1960s. }



Little Monsters:  This is what GaGa calls her fans.  She thanked them at the Grammys and now wants a “little monster” tattoo.


These mini GaGa's were in Rolling Stone.

The Fame is about how anyone can feel famous. “ – Lady Gaga

If you want to check out some Gaga Impersonators for your next Sweet Sixteenth Birthday Party, you can check it out here.  That’s right.  This b**ch is so famous she had her own set of clones to send out and do performances for her.  So. Jeally.  They call themselves a tribute show and claim to “encapsulate the exact look, feel and sound of Lady GaGa’s very own stage shows. Be astonished by the outrageous costume replications, amazed by the and astounded by our very own look-a-like and sound-a-like, Lady GaGa!”  I think some peeps from ABDC are part of the cast.

Rumor: Boy George wants to do a duet with her next.
Fun Fact: She got the name, Lady GaGa, from Queen's song Radio Gaga.

“Happy in the club with a bottle of red wine
Stars in our eyes 'cuz we're having a good time

So happy I could die
Be your best friend
Yeah I'll love you forever
Up in the clouds
We'll be higher than ever”

5 comments:

Kelly @ turned UP to ELEVEN! said...

I love this woman. When she first came out I didn't want to like her - after hearing Poker Face a few more times I was hooked and haven't looked back.

Drew said...

Love her! Though I didn't always feel that way, but the more I saw and read about her, the more I liked her.

Now, I think she's kick ass. Way better than any other performer out there right now.

sarah said...

I think she's nuts, but I love that about her.

Meagan said...

She was amazing at the Grammy's!

Anonymous said...

Lady Gaga reigns supreme. I love her.