Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Alice in Fashionland...


Tim Burton and Alice in Wonderland go together likes bats and caves.  Well aren’t they all just our favorite things!!  So we are super duper 3-D shades excited for March 5th and the opening of Alice In Wonderland in 3-D.

Zac Posen and Pamela Love are designing an awesome line of Alice jewelry. What the f is this amazingness?  This stuff is all so freaking creepy cool I couldn’t decide which pics to share. And actually this Pamela Love chick is pretty badass…. She also has a line of WTWTA jewelry, which is so awesome And she has a True Blood line in the works??  I swear she is our kindred tree friend. And I think she reads our blog.   Love it as much as we do?  Check out the Spring lookbook

Urban Decay has come out another Book of Shadows. And yay for us its Alice themed!!

Here’s what the site says: “Open the palette to reveal a pop-up scene of Alice in the mushroom forest. Her “drink me” bottle discarded, she staggers past towering mushrooms, only to cross paths with a very peculiar, hookah-smoking caterpillar. A large mirror rests behind the scene – you feel as if you are transported into the film itself.

Hidden inside a secret drawer are 16 best-selling Eyeshadows, given topsy-turvy names like White Rabbit, Jabberwocky and Oraculum. Alongside them lie travel sizes of Eyeshadow Primer Potion and two 24/7 Eye Pencils.”

Ok. WOW.  We NEED to have this. Urban Decay, Tim Burton, Disney, and Alice in Wonderland? Yes, please and thank you.

There is a nailpolish collection too, by our fave nailpolish line, OPI

Names and Colors:
Absolutely Alice (blue glitter)
Mad as a Hatter (multi-colored glitter)
Off With Her Red!  Thanks So Muchness! (shades of red)




 
Sue Wong has a line of dresses, some of which are pretty cute.  A little too feminine for my taste but still worth mentioning.

Even Bath and Body Works is in on the action with their Goldie Line: Alice lip plump   … but its out of stock so must have been popular!

"It would be so nice if something made 

sense for a change."  ~Alice

"Twinkle, twinkle, little bat! 
How I wonder what you're at."  ~The Hatter

6 comments:

Julie said...

i freaking love AIW and it's been my favorite disney move and book for a long time! A ton of designers have been inspired by it this season and that makes me sooo happy!!!

Sarah said...

I am so super excited about this movie and I always say I want to see movies but they are so damn expensive now! The jewlery is amazing and they should totally sell it at Target because that's my fav store:)

sarah said...

My weirdo crush is Tim Burton. True Story.

chinamommy said...

Oh i hope I changed your mind about a little girl, but not the icky birthin' way....let someone else do the work is what i say! :)
love those dresses for our girly girl home :)

Tracie said...

Must have the makeup and nail polish. Stat.

PS You know how I feel about JD.

Anonymous said...

nice one, i just added up even more bran-new emo backgrounds at my blog
http://www.emo-backgrounds.info