Wednesday, January 13, 2010

WEASEL WEDNESDAY: RANDOM WEASEL EDITION

Yay its Wednesday! I am super excited for Sleepover Friday at the Batcave so here's a post created out of my complete glee. (yes, I said GLEE!!!)
F that cheesy movie line. And don’t be offended. But I really enjoyed searching pictures of weasels last week. (see here) And I loved hearing everyone’s stories of messed up stuff guys (or girls) do. So keep them coming if you want me to be happy. So here’s this week’s post:
He’s probably a weasel.



10. If he says "I don't do relationships" then…..
9. If you are dating someone for a while, and when you make it official on Facebook everyone wonders who you are…..
8. If you guys are texting all day about meeting up and that night he tells you he’s with a “new chicky”…..
7. If he just moved into a new apartment, and you find an earring~ he says he found it while unpacking, but the next morning you see the mate by the door….
6. If he takes you to dinner with his mom, and then blows you off the next two days.....
5. If you went with him to buy an engagement ring and wedding set 3 years ago, and he still hasn't given it to you...
4. If he buys you a used exercise bike for Valentine's Day…..
3. If he tells you he was a contestant on the Bachelorette and he's loaded, then you check the Bachelorette website and he is nowhere to be found……….
2. If he asks you to be his girlfriend after you get plastic surgery…..
1. If he sends you home from a night of passion to walk several drunken blocks home....without pants...or underwear……….
...... HE'S PROBABLY A WEASEL.
Thanks to Julie, Ginger, Kys and Tpos for their comments last week…

7 comments:

G said...

WEASELS WEASELS WEASELS.

I think it truly expresses how wonderful my college experience is when I associate that word with 2+ years of social life at Penn State.

Plus a weasel puzzle.

Anonymous said...

Love Weasel Wednesday!! And love the #1 weasel comment. Shout out to shitterman:)

Julie said...

bahaha, I read number six, and was like, "man what a douche"....then I realized it was mine....damnit. It only gets better. If he calls you after dinner with his mom, and wants to spend the entire afternoon with you,pays for everything, is super sweet, introduces you to his closest friend, takes you to dinner, asks you to spend the night, goes to coffee with you the next morning, and NEVER kisses you....I don't know if that's weasel, but it's kinda kooky no?

Organic Meatbag said...

Is it me, or is that weasel dead?? That's what she said!

Anonymous said...

Hmm, #10 reminds me of the Penn State years, and certain fraternity boy that told me "that he didn't want to have a relationship, but he'd have sex with me." Shout out to a Beta cheerleader.

G said...

i also felt you should know about this http://www.bonadrag.com/shopmain/flair/sweetnothings.html?reload

tpos said...

#1 - nice! Right now, the weasel who said that to me could be a weekly feature. He texted me last night to discuss getting back together and I knew something was up...

Me: But you don't do relationships.
Weasel: Haha but I did with you and think I want to do it again.
Me: But I don't want to "do" a relationship with you.
Weasel: I love your sarcasm. I miss it. I miss everything about you...

I found out today that his FWB got back together with her ex yesterday and the weasel will no longer be benefiting from their friendship. I'm not considering a reconciliation (especially with someone who "thinks" they want to get back together) but I am considering buying him a gift: http://www.urbandictionary.com/products.php?defid=1758495