Wednesday, January 6, 2010

WEASEL WEDNESDAY #1: BAD ROMANCE EDITION



We all make stupid mistakes when it comes to the opposite sex.
I have officially decided… today is the day to stop.
Its time to stop blaming them and start looking for the signs. Justin Long says it best when he says (S)He’s just not that into you.
And if he’s not who cares.
Let’s call them out on it. If you have a stupid sign you missed, post it as a comment. And for Pete’s sake please put them out there. Otherwise Tuesday Bluesday will turn into Wahh wahh Wednesday. And we don’t want that.
IF:
10. He can’t talk to a girl without flirting with her…
9. If he isn’t telling you he likes you… he’s just not that into you. (or even if he is)
8. If you find out he is dirty texting your friends the same thing he’s dirty texting you….
7. You find yourself in a room with his ex girlfriend and a girl he is seeing but didn’t know about…
6. If he is sleeping with other people….
5. If he dates you for over 3 months and still doesn’t “officially” call you his girlfriend….
4. He sleeps with his ex girlfriend less than 24 hours after sleeping with you…
3. If given the chance between you and a stripper, he chooses the stripper…
2. He sleeps with your best friend while you are all in the room together…
1. He says your theme song is Bad Romance…
HE’S JUST NOT THAT INTO YOU.
Hugs and happiness.
Is it normal this list reminds me of purple leopard print? Maybe its my inner teen rawring out.

10 comments:

G said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the pictures, tied to this post because they make no sense AND perfect sense to me.

ok, sometimes I think my husband is just not that into me.

I can tell this when he farts in the bed. I just can.

sarah said...

So weird. First thing I thought of when I saw this post was "weasel" and there was the picture! Nuts.


MODG, I told S I will leave him if he pulls that shit.

Ginger said...

If you went with him to buy an engagement ring and wedding set 3 years ago, and he still hasn't given it to you...

... he's just not that into you.

Totally hypothetical, right. At least I will tell myself that.

Anonymous said...

If he turns out to be gay....

Julie said...

If he takes you to dinner with his mom, and then blows you off the next two days.....what.the.hell.

love the random pics...ferrets are amazing

The Batcave said...

G and Sarah, so glad we are on the same page here.

Ginger- happy thoughts to you

Julie you should call his mom and tell on him.


Thanks for the support on my photo choices.

Anonymous said...

If he tells you he was a contestant on the Bachelorette and he's loaded, then you check the Bachelorette website and he is nowhere to be found.

Anonymous said...

If he sends you home from a night of passion to walk several drunken blocks home....without pants...or underwear.

tpos said...

If he says "I don't do relationships" don't move in when he asks and date him for a few years b/c you're having the best time of your life...that can't last forever.

Tracie said...

If he buys you a used exercise bike for Valentine's Day...,

(Not that I've ever had that happen. Ahem.)