Friday, January 22, 2010

VAJAZZLING


Jennifer Love Hewitt was on this George Lopez show called Lopez Tonight (I always think he’s dead and have to google it). Anyway she tells him that she in which “vajazzles” her “vajayjay.” She was promoting her new book, which I know nothing about and don’t care enough to google. She tells him there’s a chapter he would really like. I guess he let a friend of hers decorate her “precious lady” with Swarovski-crystals to help her get over a break-up. I mean hey, whatever it takes. But sounds like a cheesy promotional play for this book. I think its self help or something.
{ “It really helped me. It looks like a little disco ball down there it’s great. Really.” “I am currently ‘vagazzled’,” she said. “And it’s hot pink for today, so that’s good. I’ve had no complaints about it” -JLH }
Apparently this is going to be the next big thing. Salons in New York already offer little shapes and some kind of 24 karat gold spray you can get. I wonder how long this shit lasts. When we used to do Beck’s promos in Boston we had these guys that would come work with us and Bedazzle stuff. Mainly it was cell phones, and mainly it was drunk girls who got stuff like Diva, or Bitch or worse yet, Slut embellished onto their phones. Anyway, I wonder who does the vajazzling and if it takes a lot of practice. Check it out at Warming Glow.

4 comments:

sarah said...

All I can hear in this post is your jealousy.

G said...

Sarah, you may just be feelings mine. I have a transfer ball.

jessalyn said...

i wonder what they use for adhesive? you know how band aids are loverly at first, and then they get all nasty and gross after like a day. i do not need that on my nether regions,thanks.

Ashley said...

ha. let us know when you try it out!
I may not rush right out to try this new fad....