Thursday, January 14, 2010

PSYCHO SURGERIES


I hate to even promote her or her toolbag husband, but Heidi Montag is freaking nuts. She’s on the cover of People magazine and has had a ton of plastic surgery. She admitted to having 10 procedures done in one day.



Here’s the 10 procedures Heidi underwent: 1.) nose job revision, 2.) chin reduction, 3.) mini brow lift, 4.) botox in forehead and frown area, 5.) fat injections in cheeks, nasolabial folds and lips, 6.) neck liposuction, 7.) ears pinned back, 8.) liposuction on waist, hips and inner and outer thighs,9.) buttock augmentation and 10.) breast augmentation revision.
WTF??? She didn’t tell her family at all (wonder why). She is only 23, its so sad, she thought she was on her journey to become "the best me." "For the past three years, I've thought about what to have done," the reality star tells PEOPLE. "I'm beyond obsessed." [On the next step for her now DDD-sized breasts: “I’m already planning my next surgery – I’m determined to get bigger ones!”]



She started in November and here’s what she looks like now. Pretty, yes, scary, getting there. People are already comparing her to Michael Jackson, not in a good way. Apparently Spencer weighs in on this in People, but one thing I read says he said he was “proud of her.” Proud of her getting plastic surgery? What a freak. He probably just wants her to shut up about babies….

6 comments:

Drew said...

Ew.

I just don't get her. If I was her mom I'd be in LA slapping her silly for this one and then I'd take her home away from Spencer who is d-bag.

This is horrible.

I would compare her to the next Pamela Anderson...

Kelly @ turned UP to ELEVEN! said...

OH MY GOSH! I have stopped reading or watching anything that has these two on it and wow she doesn't even look like the same person. Before I read your line I was totally thinking - wow she's started to Michael Jackson herself - soon her nose is going to be thiner than his was. What is wrong with people? The difference is HUGE (and not just in her boobs!) That is SO crazy - she's sick and so his her husband for being "proud" and supporting this stuff!

Looks like she's using this as another publicity stunt. The last time she was in People wasn't she talking about her faux wedding?

jessalyn said...

it hurts to look at her. like my face and my boobs ache now.

Anonymous said...

She's a total slore and waste of space.

Brooke B said...

I think she looked better before.. she kinda looks like a man now...

At least I'm skinny said...

Her new face looks like she got hit with a frying pan.