Thursday, December 17, 2009

EWWWW NO. WHY?



The McNuggetini....... anyone?? This is apparently some new drink that has been made up and is trying to make its way into our stomachs. Vom. Ingredients: Part McDonald's chocolate shake, and part chicken McNugget. Seriously, this is not one of my delusions I am trying to push on you. This is an actual real life thing. Oh, and wait! They garnish your glass with an actual McNugget just in case there isn't enough of the meat taste in your drink. The glass is also rimmed with barbecue sauce. Thirsty yet? I was already feeling nauseated toady after accidentally seeing a birthing story on TV, and now this. Thank you universe. My stomach is now finding it's way into my throat. Off the to the toilet now. Enjoy your lunches.

12 comments:

G said...

please tell me you are kidding. This sounds like my dream drink sent from heaven.

At least I'm skinny said...

I love McDonald's more than most people but this is even more than I can handle.

G said...

ok I need to clarify this as I've seen this before.
There is no meat flavor in the drink. It's only chocolate milkshake with some booz.
thank you.

Mrs P said...

Yikes... do they ground the nugget up into the shake? So gross.

SurferWife said...

in my younger days, I never ate dinner before going out so I could get wasted quicker without spending so much money. this would have come in way handy!

Julie said...

um I'm going to have to join you in the bathroom to vom. that grosses me the eff out!

Organic Meatbag said...

What. the. fuck???????

sarah said...

I'm not going to lie to you...I'm intrigued.

Working Mommy said...

Looks like something a kid came up with...put a nugget into a chocolate shake - I've seen wierder - and mommy decided to add alcohol. I mean, with a kid like that can we really blame her??

~WM

Kel and Jame said...

WM- LOL!!

Kel and Jame said...

WM- LOL!!

jessalyn said...

ok...so i have had this. seriously. my coworkers fave website is www.thisiswhyyourefat.com. she made us have this on her bday. it is just chocolate milkshake and booze (which in itself was pretty good), and the nugget is a nugget, but we used sweet & sour instead of bbq- and that part was tres gross.

i should get confession friday cred for admitting to this.