Saturday, January 2, 2010

OUT WITH THE OLD, IN WITH THE NEW





So it’s a new year finally and I don’t think I can be more excited. No resolutions or promises to myself I won’t keep. Just planning on making it a good year and purging all the bad stuff from 2009. It already looks like Tim Gunn tore through my closet and told me I couldn’t keep anything that wasn’t black, gray or white. I love it. A good friend is planning a bonfire to destroy all evidence of past unhealthy relationships. I am pretty excited for that. It also seems it’s tree friend tradition to ring in the new year with sparkles and cute black shoes. One of us had a few outfit changes as it’s our prerogative to change our minds.

There was no shortage of fun and adventure on New Year’s Day either.










All in all, we’ve been taking a break here at the Batcave, but it seems as 2010 will bring lots of craziness and happiness too. Happy 2010 everyone I hope you are all recovered….

7 comments:

SurferWife said...

Good grief. WTF is that monkey thing?

jessalyn said...

monkey scared me too. also the horse a little bit.
and you have kick ass clothes.

Kelly @ turned UP to ELEVEN! said...

I love the idea of having a bonfire to torch bad ex memorabilia - GIRL POWER! Happy New Year! ox

G said...

Why are your faces blurred out but they are in a giant pic up top on the right? Am I calling you out? Do you hate me?

The Batcave said...

Hahah, no its fine for you, but because of work I can't be associated with any other brands blah blah

Working Mommy said...

Looks like you had quite the time!!!

~WM

At least I'm skinny said...

I am jealous of all the sparkles. I wore zero sparkles because I was laaaaaaaaaaame.