Saturday, January 2, 2010

SOME RANDOM TEXT




Day 2 of the new year was successful. As in I got dressed and socialized with people in real life (life in person, not skype or ichat). Thanks to MODG I wore two scarves. I red wined a little, I socialized with real people, and I even walked to the grocery store in 27 degree weather. Oh! And we cooked. Pork and sauerkraut, because I heard it’s good luck. Anyone else heard of this? Anyway, it was delicious and I figured there is no way its gonna hurt. I am all positive vibes and happy thoughts in 2010.



“pigs are considered good luck charm symbols and cabbage leaves are symbolic of money, thus having pork and Sauerkraut are felt to be the best way to pave the way for the New Year. Pigs became good luck charms and were also used then for saving money in piggy banks."





I mean when else can you hang out with good friends and discuss things like wave caps and scrapple and sit back and say it was a good Saturday night?
The Capital One Bowl 2010: Penn State Nittany Lions vs. LSU Tigers. Penn State Nittany Lions won with a score of 19 against LSU Tigers’ score of 17


Thanks Bin Laden! ~ JJ

~~~oh one oh two two oh one oh~~~

In the year 2010 pterodactyls will swoop down and eat the farmlands in Illinois
~ Gretadamus





5 comments:

G said...

good job with the 2 scarves!

SurferWife said...

You are the second blog I have read talking about the pork and sauerkraut luck.

Working Mommy said...

That spinach dip looks yummy!

~WM

Tracie said...

No pork or sauerkraut for me. I'm getting nervous for the rest of the year.

Maroussia said...

It will be great to watch LSU Tigers, i have bought tickets from
http://ticketfront.com/event/LSU_Tigers-tickets looking forward to it.