Wednesday, November 11, 2009

GOOD STUFF

In my opinion I always find good stuff. And aren't you lucky, I like to share it with you.


Check out this NYC blog about Nightlife for real people. Like not Richie Rich or gold diggers.


Here is the reason for my post. See white shoes below. AMAZING. I want them. Do I need to live in NYC to wear those? I think not. I wear knee high boots on a Tuesday if I want. See below and provide feedback.


On another note, this lady has taken "dressing like a Tim Burton character" to a whole nother level. And not a good. She needs an intervention. ASAP


Lastly, here is one more good site for those in NYC who are "young, broke and beautiful." Sounds like most of us right? Enjoy.


"Who Are We? We write for busboys, poets, social workers, students, artists, musicians, magicians, mathematicians, maniacs, yodelers and everyone else out there who wants to enjoy life not as a rich person, but as a real person. Namely, we write for you."

1 comments:

G said...

I want that SLH on that girl with the white shoes. She is a rockstar.