Tuesday, November 10, 2009

GA-GA-OOH-LA-LA


Today I will be giving y'all a peak into my dream life. Over this past week, I have come to the conclusion that in my dream world, I am officially obsessed with Lady GaGa. I have had 3 consecutive dreams in which she is by BFF. The first came on Friday night.... I was on some sort of party boat with a large group of peeps, and Lady GaGa of course. She was in absolute normal clothing, and I just happened to be wearing a Snow White costume. So far so good. The two of us were hanging out drinking beer, and talking about how much we were glad to be friends. This all felt totally normal. And awesome. I woke up feeling happy that Lady GaGa was my BFF. The next night roles around, and what do you know.... another dream cameo from LGG. We were attending a party for the Kardashian sisters and decided that we should bring a cake. We somehow got a hold of a cake in the shape of LGG's face. Again, this was all very normal in our eyes, and apparently everyone else in dream world enjoyed the cake. I woke up the next morning feeling happy again, but starting to feel like a bit of a LGG creeper. I let it pass, and of course tell all of my friends about it. "You are so weird." About what I expected. Then comes night three... last night. My BFF LGG and I head off on an adventure. We are determined to find a micro-piglet. This is something I truly hope for in real life, so this is no surprise that the little piggies make it into my subconscious world. Go piggies! So, we set off to find our new little pork friends. We end up at a pet store that only sells large mammals, like cows and camels. LGG tries to buy me a camel. I refuse because "I don't have room for a camel." She tells me I can keep him at her house. This seems like a grand idea, I agree, and we buy the camel. This is where the dream changes, and warps into a totally different dream that I won't get into at this time. So.... 3 dreams in a row about LGG. I am a freak. I watch her new "Bad Romance" video today and felt like I knew her. Again, freak. (Cool ass video by the way) What does all of this mean? I never even knew I liked LGG this much. If anything I thought my dreams would be about hanging out with Karen O from the Yeah Yeah Yeahs. Love her, want to be her. But LGG is a badass as well, so I will accept her as my BFF. I told my tree friend that maybe this means I am going to meet her soon. I will keep my eyes peeled for any LGG sightings. Any thoughts or insights into the LGG dream world???










Also, if you have not had the privilege of hearing some of the Yeah Yeah Yeahs tunes, check them out here. LOVE.

1 comments:

At least I'm skinny said...

I totally want Lady Gaga to be friends with me but I don't think I have what it takes. And I totally just wrote a post about her for tomorrow. I'm listening to Bad Romance right now on repeat. It will be on for hours.