Sunday, March 21, 2010

I love Cheese.

i like cheese and am about to put some on the sandwich i'm planning out in my head...now if only someone would come make the sandwich in my head like they do at wawa....i wish i had a wawa in my kitchen....a private wawa...only members could come eat with me...oh and it would come with a wawa emplyee....a robot so it wouldn't steal my wawa. And i may have to add on a cheeseteak section to my wawa (Wawa's have cheesteaks now!) ...oh and it would sell yuengling instead of slurpee's bc i don't like them....(I only like blue or red.  plain blue or red)

all this started with my love of cheese...

yum




4 comments:

Lindsey Childress said...

I heart cheese, too. Sometimes I think if all the people I don't like were made of cheese, I'd like them.

Lindsey Childress said...

Oh. But please don't disregard my comment from a few posts down. Not Tiger woods. I would still hate Tiger if he were made of cheese.

G said...

could I be a vip wawa member?

WHAT IS HAPPENING TO THE BATCAVE??

MORE POSTS PLEASE.

HEARTS.

Anonymous said...

Come back!!! We miss you guys. Update the batcave!!! Love,

JaHo