Friday, January 8, 2010

PHILLY PHAMOUS





My friends and I know tons of people who are “fake famous” in the city. You know, the people you see everywhere posing all sexy in their Facebook pictures at every club, etc. etc. So we got the thinking, we are pretty much D-List celebs. Thanks to Philly Phaithful, we may have upped a letter.

Dan and his partner have a really cool business designing funny Philly sports tees. I am anti-sports myself and even I find these tees appealing. I think Dan said it best… “You all look beautiful, dignified and generally unsure of what the shirts mean (but only on the inside--on the outside, you project sports knowledge like a visual encyclopedia)”


Here's a shot of my favorite and most over-worn shirt. Notice its black and white... and not sports related. See, there is something for everyone :)


Check out our pictures on the site here! If you see something you like, enter 'cutetees' at checkout for 15% discount! And if you send him pictures of yourself in Philly Phaithful gear, you can win free stuff. How’s that for a shameless plug? Also these tees are fully wearable with booty shorts and fishnets for a hot night out. We said so, and we are now internet celebs.

4 girls in t-shirts and their underwear, a bottle of wine and a few six-packs. Mike Whitson and his camera. Fun times.

4 comments:

Organic Meatbag said...

The shirts might clash with my assless chaps...but I shall check them out nonetheless!

Chelsea Talks Smack said...

haahah, love it.

G said...

Yes I ordered the Cole shirt. Obviously And I'm sending in my pic of me in it next to B. It will be amazing

Cathy said...

Hey ladies! Following you back.

I don't need any Philly shirts, but I can appreciate a killer tee. These are cute.