Tuesday, November 3, 2009

WE HEART SHOES. THEY DAZZLE US.

How have I not heard of this until now? Shoes and I have a very close relationship and I hold them very close to my heart. I received a phone call from my friend DFW yesterday and she informs me of a website called ShoeDazzle.com. At first I thought she was going to start telling me about a website that bedazzles your shoes with rhinestones for you. No thanks DFW. But to my delight she describes something much more exciting and more to my liking. Shoe Dazzle is a company founded and "run" by Kim Kardashian....


HOW IT WORKS.....

  • 1.)Take our Fashion Survey: It only takes a few minutes for us to get to know your style.
  • 2.)Our stylists pick 5 shoes for you: Based on your survey results, our fashion experts provide you with a choice of 5 fashionable shoes each month.
  • 3.)Choose the pair you want: We provide free shipping*. If you are unsatisfied with your shoes, simply return them to us using the pre-printed return shipping label provided with your order.

pricing: $39.95 / pair

ShoeDazzle is a monthly membership society. Every month, for just $39.95, you will receive an extraordinary pair of shoes. The shoes are handpicked for you by our fashion experts. There is no obligation to purchase shoes once you register, and you are charged only after you choose your first pair of shoes. In any month, you may select the "Skip This Month" button in your account section between the 1st and the 5th of the month and you will not be charged.



So basically you pay 40 bucks a month and get to pick out and receive a new pair of shoes every month! I am so in. It will be like my birthday once a month!! Yay!! For those of you who have a love for shoes, you can check it out here.....

1 comments:

G said...

this is amazing. I just joined.
do you know what kind of shoes they are?