Thursday, November 5, 2009

I HAVE A DVR DEMON.


My DVR is trying to ruin my pretend TV life.  Wednesdays are my absolute top television entertainment nights, and some sort of evil demon has infiltrated the DVR technology and decided not to record any of my Wednesday night productions.  Top Chef.... gone, ANTM.... gone, and one of my new faves, Glee... gone.  Why are you doing this to me DVR demon?  What have I ever done to you?  And no, of course the episodes are not up online for my viewing convenience and pleasure.  However, I do have a plan.  My amazingly wonderful Tree Friend will be setting me up in front of her TV with our fav app Skype.  This is the free web-cam app that we use to see each other on a daily basis.  It's the best thing since... well I don't know, but it's just dandy. The quality obviously won't be tops, but I will take what I can get.  Shout out to Skype, we love you.  We really should be some of your top spokes peeps.  I even gave a speech about you in class and received an A.  What whaaaat!  So for the rest of the day I will be on a demon hunt.  I will show no mercy.


And for anyone who wants to check out some Skype fun for themselves....


See Skype, another shout out.  We should be getting an endorsement deal any day now.

0 comments: