Wednesday, September 9, 2009

WHERE THE WILD THINGS ARE


So I just got to go to a very special screening of the Where the Wild Things are movie with one of my favorite people. She knows how much I love it and worked very hard to get me a ticket. My son's room is decorated to revolve around the theme, as will his first birthday party. Let the Wild Rumpus start. She is the same person who would bring me home men's WTWA tees from Urban Outfitters when I was too fat to fit in my small ones. So i wore my small tee all day to represent. (I was very excited) but luckily changed out of it before the screening so i did not look like "that girl." So we got there nice and early and took our perch in the back row overlooking all the hipsters. She proclaimed these were the "blow job seats" and that she was hoping to get some. Did it work? I'll never tell. So the scenery was great (hipsters all dressed alike but thinking they are so original) but the movie was even better. I loved it from the first scene. I don't want to give away too much on here because I hope you will all go see it. The kid who played Max was great, it was a great play on the book, it was funny and even relatable. Everything was awesome, the soundtrack, the effects, the concepts, the voices, I can't say enough great things about it. Go Wild Things!!!!!


0 comments: