Saturday, September 5, 2009

LUNCH MEAT



Two of my best friends are on their honeymoon, Blonde Bandit and Frosted Flake. This is very difficult for me because I am used to talking to BB everyday. Not to mention she had to leave the day after I got some very disappointing news--- literally the day before she left. So needless to say I have been DYING to talk to her. She is in the Canary Islands and is already drunk. So this was the best conversation ever. She proceeds to tell me about her $120 mani/ pedi. Then the visit from a gardener in a hazmat suit. Everyone, yes EVERYONE regardless if you should be or not, wears bikinis, or even worse, goes topless. One women was even coined “Salami Nipples.” Please not this will be followed by an in detail blog of all of the characters they have encountered on this journey.

She ends this conversation by saying.... "Frosted Flake is the best. I can sum it up in one sentence." I think her next answer is going to be.... "I just love him." This was not the case. Her one sentence was actually a paragraph about her missing Britney. Frosted Flake said he would go with her. Thats love.


Here's a quiz for all you Lunch Meat lovers.... "What Lunch Meat are You?"

http://www.randomness.com/quiz/meat/

You are BOLOGNA. The baloney meat.
What Lunch Meat Are You?

0 comments: