Thursday, September 3, 2009

SOUND PROOF BOX


After last night's post I had another slightly amusing experience with some drunken 21 year olds in the bathroom. They were trying so hard to look cute it made my eyes hurt. But underneath it all, they were pretty cute. With their un-jaded outlook on guys, life and wrinkles. They clearly spent more time on their hair then it took me to drive to bumblef**k. Anyway, here I am standing in line for the one stall bathroom, in front of me is one girl trying too hard, one not trying hard enough. There's one in the stall, what is she doing. She is swaying and probably trying to avoid peeing on her feet. She comes out of the stall and screams with glee. she is friends with "Trying Too Hard." "Not Trying Hard Enough" goes next and I try not to stare at the wobbling goofy girls I am now trapped with in an enclosed space. (Note I can't be annoyed, this was me 7 years ago. Ok, 4). Ok NTHE is done and leaves me alone with these 2. They go in the stall together. The stall is made for midgets, and I can see the tops of their heads. They shut the door and seriously think they become invisible and apparently, soundproof. They proceed to laugh and talk about how they were getting on this girls boyfriend when she walked to the bar. Haha, brave! and again this was me and my friends so I do not judge. but I am clearly sober, do they think i can't hear them. they go into detail. This is funny.... talking about what is going on beneath this guys jeans and how the girlfriend is so stupid. maybe they are the stupid ones. Never underestimate my ninja spying abilities. To rat them out or not to rat them out. I decide against it and watch the night unfold as it may....




NOTE TO SELVES LADIES.... ALWAYS REMEMBER THE GIRL IN THE BATHROOM WITH YOU MAY ACTUALLY BE A BIGGER B***H THAN YOU.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hoω yοu deciԁe to busineѕs геpreѕent.
Јuѕt do it the sаmе business ωаy a boxing or MϺA referee can stоρ a
persοn's breathing for several seconds even minutes. Maybe most importantly, vision.

My page :: http://wiki.rectech.org/index.php?title=User:DanielaMo