Thursday, September 3, 2009

THE BABY ITCH IS STRONG TODAY

You ask any one I know, especially Jamie, I pretty much want a baby really bad every other day. Today the itch is bad. More like a rash really. I work with kids every day of my life pretty much, and yet this still does not deter me. This evening while at work I was handed the keys to a brand new Lexus SUV in order to drive the kiddos home to their beautiful house. On the drive to my pretend house, I was thinking, " I could totally do this in my own life." So the daydreaming started. I realize that I live in a duplex half the size of their living room, but I am an idealist. My next door neighbors moved out at midnight last night ( which now that I come to think of it, is a little sketchy). Just a side note, these are the neighbors who would randomly take naps on the front porch with their baby. Anyway, sketchy neighbors gone. My idea was to just knock down the wall that makes this place a "duplex", and qucickly make it a house. With baby room. Yes, this is what I will do! The dividing fence will come down in the back too. I will paint, and decorate, and baby proof my new non duplex house. The plan is going very well in my head. My phone rings, it's the landlord. He informs me that a single lady with cats is my new adjoining neighbor. There goes baby daydream. I hope she doesn't nap on the porch with these cats. I still want a baby. Need a new plan.

MEET THE NEW NEIGHBORS

0 comments: