Thursday, September 3, 2009

ITS JUST ANOTHER YEAR....

Hellooooo all. first of all, if you read this and are not followers you should be. Its the cool thing to do. And onto blog time....


I just had the best night with some great friends who I have missed dearly. They got me through my move to Philly and I appreciate them so much. Specifically i want to mention my friend Fox. Tonight we discussed the meaning of the song Birthday Sex. We have very different interpretations of the song. She sings it as "First Date Sex"..... hahah. Perfect, I mean why not have sex on the first date if you are good at it?? I personally sing it as "Birthday Skirt" because frankly the only thing on my mind these days is fall clothes, and if you are reading this, you know about my birthday skirt. Anyway, these girls are nuts, in the best way possible. We got in a tiff over the Britney concert and not meeting up. DJ.... play our song.... Gimme More. Let's dance together... ok problem solved. We all love each other again. As we should. We get to be those girls you want to be, dancing by yourself (you know someone will join eventually) and having the time our lives. Always. Be jealous. I would be.

0 comments: