Tuesday, September 1, 2009

HOMELESS PERSON DAY

So there are some days in my life where I am just sort of a mess inside and out. Today was one of those days. Haven't showered in a few days (don't worry, this is totally normal for me), haven't done laundry in a very long time, and have had too much wine for the past 3 nights (this begs the question why super husband married me). You see, these are the days that I call my "homeless person days." This is because I feel as if I look homeless. My hair is greasy, my clothes are a mess, and makeup just doesn't seem to be doing the trick. I go out in public anyway, just because I don't really care. Maybe I will get a few bucks thrown at me here or there, or maybe just a free cup of coffee. Love that coffee. My mom called me this morning and asked how I was, and I answered, "Good. Looking homeless today though." She understood. These days call for a hairstyle that me and Jamie both embrace. Rhonda hair. This is when you pull up your bangs to make a bump just above your forehead and stick in the damn bobby pins. Some days the hair is higher than others. Today was average height I would say. It really is just a great way to cover up the flat greasy part in your hair. It works wonders! So if you are ever feeling like a homeless look alike, feel free to use the Rhonda hair tip. You're welcome.


BEFORE...


AFTER! Thanks Rhonda!!

0 comments: