Tuesday, September 1, 2009

PRETEND YOU ARE SEDUCING A HOT GUY AT A BAR


Today I woke up particularly exhausted. And not looking forward to doing payroll. After recovering from a serious Britney hangover yesterday, it was back to work with the girls. Last night we did a photoshoot. Why you ask? Because they are hot and thats what we do. Luckily I had some great help from some great friends and an awesome time was had by all. Here's how it went down. I tell the girls to wear more make-up. I tell them to be ready in their silver booty shorts. I tell them to look up Maxim online for poses. I tell them to drink more beer. The beer that I carried in 4 inch heels, because thats what I do. They drink beer and eat pizza and look amazing in their uniforms. I just figured out what I want to be when I grow up. I want to be them. I have come to realize I am the soccer mom to their total hotness. And now I want Botox. Or I at least need to go to the gym.


0 comments: