Thursday, March 4, 2010

Reasons to Go Commando.

Ok, so if you decide to get some new undies after yesterday's Weasel Advice, please buy online.  Or at the very least, luckily my freinds passed this link around today so we can all be spared the vag herp.  Or at least have less of a chance...


  Ladies,
just saw the grossest video on the Today show....it's about the underwear and bathing suits we buy at places like saks, victorias secret, express, bloomingdales, macys, etc. the findings are very disturbing and really gross.....


basic sum up....retailers are selling used underwear.....
-OMG...I saw that too....was watching it before I went to work yesterday and almost died!!!! I am sure those stores are going to have to change their policies after that report but I guess we all learned a lesson...knit your own undies :) or always wash anything before you wear it, in hot water!!!!---

Happy Crotch Hunting.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay! Shout out to me for getting a little blurb on the crotch blog!!! -JaHo
(that pic just made my boring ass day at work better)