Wednesday, February 10, 2010

So Trashy.

Louis Vuitton got Marc Jacobs to design some trash bags, that’s right, trash bags… for just under a whopping $2000.. retail value is $1960.  Yes call me crazy but #1.  Why didn’t I come up with the idea to make trash bags into purses for that much money #2 are they recycled? Part of me says they better be, the other part says wtf would I pay that much for a used trashbag? Or a clean one?  Anywho.  M’ f’in bastards always coming up with the next hot shiz before us.  UGHHHHH.


Not to mention, Kanye West doesn't use just any old Glad trashbags... his garbage is pronounced Gar- Bahj and goes out in LV.


spoken by DJ Pauly D: "And in walks this girl with like garbage bags. I thought that was kinda like ghetto, and like ... weird."

8 comments:

Stacy said...

That's almost as bad/stupid as this:

http://stacysaysblog.blogspot.com/2010/02/wow-im-speechless.html

meredith said...

you've got to be kidding me?! these are awful!!!!

Cathy said...

Men make fun of our giant pretty purses enough...I don't think we need to give them another reason to make fun of us.

Rachel said...

You made my morning with the Pauly D reference :)

chinamommy said...

that is so *%&#^# stupid, i don't even know what to say! When it gets to the point you have so much $ you have to spend it on fancy/purse garbage bags... you have too much & now you're just plain psycho!

chinamommy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
sarah said...

I am constantly amazed by what people will spend money on...

Anonymous said...

Love the pauly d reference and Kanye is ridiculous...in more ways than one. Ja to the Ho