Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Ga Ga Ha Ha ha


Bad Romance - w4m (Philly)


Date: 2010-02-20, 12:26PM EST


yeah, i'm referring to Lady Gaga.
I don't want to be your friend, we are too intimate to be a friend, although we're not fooling around.
Don't say you love me and that you miss me and you don't want me to go away but then tell me stories of girls you're dating. I only go out to see all of this dull men so I'm not bored waiting for you to open your eyes and see how good we are together. But i'm still tired and bored so I'm gonna be unreachable for a while, need to be away from you, for my own good.

  • Location: Philly
  • it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests




PostingID: 1609685598


anyone who references Lady GaGa on the interwebs will pretty much get a shout out.



This is her cover shoot for Q magazine.  I guess she's getting worn down and had a near meltdown on set, only allowing her bf to photograph.  Poor GaGa needs a nap!!  Read more here.

0 comments: