Thursday, December 10, 2009

CHEAP THRILLS

Ok friends Christmas is right around the corner and no Cheap Thrills is not the name of our new girl band (but it could be). As most of you know one of the Bats' besties does an excellent job marketing for Urban Outfitters. This is not only a list of gifts I would like, but a tribute to her...

Wire Shelf $36
Tree (love) Pillowcase Set $28
Little Birch Necklace Stand $28
Vase/ Candle Holder $20
Tree Jewelry Stand SALE $19.99
WTWTA Soundtrack!! Arcade Fire $19.00
Doll Head Candle Holder $18
Photo Frame $18
Lip Venom (for Angelina Jolie lips, also available at Sephora) $16
Beaker Vase Set (for your inner science nerd) $14
Stud Earrings $14
Hair Powder (who washes it daily anyway??) $10

WTWTA Coloring Book $5


ENJOY the endless possibilties!!!


6 comments:

Jess said...

That doll head candle holder frightens me.

The Batcave said...

of course that is my favorite item!!!

G said...

Hi stalkee, I mean bestie from UO.
please get me a job.
love you
MODG

G said...

ps i love the doll head candle holder most.

SurferWife said...

Well, I am jumping on the baby head thing bandwagon. That shiz is scary.

Working Mommy said...

I love the tree necklace holder...very cute!

~WM