Wednesday, November 25, 2009

THE EASYTONE EXPERIMENT



I have recently traded in my red wine addiction for an addiction to coffee and blogging. I am “trying to be a better person.” Bah humbug. Anyway with Turkey Time right around the corner, I figure I should do SOMETHING to keep in shape.

So yesterday I got the Reebok easy tones. Yes they got me with the “76% of women will be jealous” statement on their commercial. I will fully put this to the test. I read all the reviews before I bought them. No stability issues, and you can feel they are working, that was basically exactly what I wanted to hear. I wore them around the house yesterday and I loved them. I am not a big one for working out (I never have time) so I am always looking for the cheats and the easy outs in the work out world. And I am convinced these will work. I wore the fit flops all summer after I had my baby and I am convinced they worked. If they didn’t, they felt good and made me motivated enough to actually do the physical act of walking. Which was a success in itself. So I got the sneakers in the gold and silver. I don’t think they are the cutest shoes in the world, but I don’t wear sneakers to be cute.

So you will see my weekly follow up on whether or not these shoes are worth the $100. Please note I am very lazy and not willing to do much more than my normal activity. Oh I also attached a coupon for all of you. If anyone tries them I welcome feedback. On to my mission….

6 comments:

jessalyn said...

i am sooo excited you are trying these. my ass has been expanding exponentially lately and i too, love the easy way out of things. i can not wait to hear how fabulously in shape you get!! :)

Unknown said...

I'm interested in trying these, too, and can't wait to hear how it goes. I do Jazzercise, but I've been falling off the wagon lately w/ the craziness of the holidays...so these would be a great no-excuses kind of workout...

Unknown said...

p.s. love that big-ass turkey pic! LMAO!

Working Mommy said...

I think that turkey should come with any shoe purchase...already cooked, of course!!

Happy Hump Day!!

~Working Mommy

At least I'm skinny said...

I thought about these during my half-ass run today.

G said...

tell me if you run in them. TELL ME.