Sunday, October 25, 2009

BOO AT THE ZOO DAY



Good afternoon!  Had a great weekend and last night with my friends.  They really are the most amazing people.  I think this past week's Grey's was the most intense ever.  I loved it.  Almost as my as I love watching it weekly with my bf!  Today I am off to the zoo to go trick or treating.  If I see a bunch of little kids dressed as princesses and happy things I might puke.  My little one will representing as a dragon (the bat was sold out), and I will be wearing my obligatory all black.  I hope to return from my days with lots of fun, or at least interesting stories.  I know the tree friends have some awesome guest bloggers and series coming up, so be sure to check back often.  Also... check out the Facebook fanpage if you haven't already!!!!

0 comments: