Wednesday, September 23, 2009

WAHHHHH


Yesterday at the airport was horrible. I swear their is a 90% chance everyone thought we were lesbians. We showed up late because my brain was so fried and I was so upset that i went to arriving flights instead of departing. Maybe it was subconscious trying to kidnap her. So we pull up fighting back tears and the line to Southwest is long as hell. Shit. So I get out and ask the skycap lady to please let my friend go to the front of the line so she doesn't miss her flight. I help Kelly take her bags to the back of the line all while my car is sitting there unattended with the hazards on. We are hugging and crying and probably freaking everyone out. Kelly saw the guy giving me a ticket and I had to make a run for it. This probably would have been ok if I had been dressed like a normal person. But no I am in black stretch pants with knee high red boots a wifebeater and a scarf with guns on it. I look like a hysterically crying freak. Luckily the tears and boots worked on the cop who was issuing a ticket. He felt so bad for me. He even asked if there was anything he could do for me. Yes, don’t let her leave I said.

0 comments: