Saturday, August 29, 2009

So today I am attempting to dye my hair for the first time out of a box. These recession days have driven me to this against my will. I have and always will be a self proclaimed salon snob. I am not ashamed to admit it. It almost makes me feel sad that I have resorted to boxed hair color. I blame all of this on former President Bush. I hate you. I am extremely scared that I will end up with purple, dry, fried hair. I am entrusting my mom with this task in about 2 hours, all with extreme pressure to make it perfect. I have a big night out on the town tonight and an absurd amount of picture taking is definite. Wish me luck world. I will keep you updated.

MY WORST NIGHTMARE

SALON HAIR FOR SURE

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good post and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you as your information.